× Members

UC50 Form Question

More
1 year 1 month ago #282649 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic UC50 Form Question
Update:

I had my phone assesment which was a total shambles and i was so stressed and out and anxiety was maxed out i didn’t know if i was coming or going… Crying down the phone what a nightmare i had.

Now i am just waiting for my report to be done!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #282651 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi Louise

I'm so sorry to hear that your assessment was such a nightmare. I hope that your decision comes through quickly. Unlike PIP, you can only get a copy of your assessment report after the decision has been made. Do come back and let us know what the result is.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 1 month ago #282978 by Louise
The waiting is causing me so much anxiety!! Its been two weeks since my assesment and i’ve got another 10 weeks wait!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #283066 by Louise
I have had my decision they said i am "Limited Capability for work", I am putting in a Mandatory Reconsideration? As i feel i am LCWRA.

Also is it worth putting in the MR that i am going to be having hospital tests?

So stressed out right now...

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #283073 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC50 Form Question
L

You can include the information about the tests but you need to be aware that any MR and appeal can only consider your limitations at the time that the Decision was made. This does not exclude the tests but they will need to show that the results would have been in effect at that time, you may have trouble getting the NHS to state this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #283077 by Louise
Hi,

I have the referral from my GP and my appointment letter.

Kind regards

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.