× Members

UC50 Form Question

More
10 months 1 week ago #285614 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic UC50 Form Question
I messaged them back to ask what questions they will ask so I can make notes as I’m not very good speaking on the phone as it causes me lots of anxiety.

They replied with:

It really is nothing to worry about, just to go over the case in question, your experience with the assessment in general and what could be done going forward, please do not be concerned nor anxious,

kind regards,
Universal Credit-dispute resolution service

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285622 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi Louise

I hope that it goes well for you. Make sure you have some water available and if you're feeling rushed have a drink and give yourself a moment to gather your thoughts.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 1 week ago #285625 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic UC50 Form Question
Just to let you know that the Universal Credit-dispute resolution service awarded me LCWRA and backdated it to my original application, which i am over the moon with. No tribunal and reduced stress and anxiety. I am being left alone to repair myself.

Thank you for all the support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
10 months 1 week ago #285629 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic UC50 Form Question
I agree - I get LCW but was knocked back at the courts, despite having 2 descriptors also.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
10 months 4 days ago #285679 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic UC50 Form Question
Well done for getting into the right group, not sure whether I'll end up dealing with the same situation, your post here has helped me work out what I will do. I'm seeing a consultant rheumatologist in the not too distant so I know more about my physical limitations. Mentally the whole process has ripped me apart - the shock of the sudden moves by gov to go for the sick and disabled. There are clearly systematic errors still going on with the DWP - your success gives hope to others on the forum. All the best. x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.