× Members

UC50 Form Question

More
1 year 1 week ago #283590 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic UC50 Form Question
They didn’t overturn my MR and still found me to be LCW and basically didn’t believe any of my new information and went with the lying practitioner!! My Dr told them a load of rubbish as well. Is it worth going to tribunal or just leaving it?

I only uploaded my additional information yesterday morning, so how could they have made such a quick decision? Seems to be a bit of a farce to me!! 😡

I am not happy and i feel like real rubbish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #283599 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC50 Form Question
Oh Louise

I do feel for you, but don't give up,.

Now that you have been sent a decision you can ask for a copy of the assessors report called a UC 85.

When you have the assessor report (UC85) you will have a better understanding of how the DWP Decision Maker has come to their conclusions and you will now be able to argue against them.

I usually use a highlighter to highlight any inaccuracies, once you have gone through the report you then set out why you are applying for an appeal and go through each descriptor one at a time why you disagree with the assessor and try and match it with any supporting documents you may have sent in. The why part is the important part.

Don't forget to Use our guide to help you put together your appeal; help-for-claimants/esa1

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284030 by Louise
Tribunal appeal submitted... Susan from CAB was amazing... Now just waiting for hearing date!! Fingers crossed now.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284035 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic UC50 Form Question
Good luck Louise - fingers crossed! :)

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #284944 by Louise
Hi,

DWP have till 8th Nov 2023 to respond to Tribunal is it typical that they don't reply yet?

Kind regards

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #284958 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi Louise

Yes quite often they go over the time limit. The Tribunal may ask you to send in copy of your claims form, if you have a copy and any supporting documents.

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid