× Members

UC50 Form Question

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #283158 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi Louise

Your Case Manager may want you to verify some information that they have.

You do have the option to send in your MR by post, but the information they want maynot be in the MR you are posting to them.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #283236 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic UC50 Form Question
I got my assesment back it doesn't tell me which descriptors i met or didn't meet or any points, there was also discrpences in what the "Nurse" wrote. Also the assesment said Harmful information not to be shared. What would the harmful information mean?

They got information from my GP and listed old illnesses in my report and said they discussed it with me when they didn't and was totally irrelevent.

How am i ment to put in for a MR if my assesment report doesn't tell me anything about the descriptors or points.

This is getting too stressful and i feel like just giving up.

Kind regards

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #283333 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic UC50 Form Question
I would ask your Doctor to contact you before filling any information in and to consult with you before they send them anything cause the Doctors usually only give vague info that might not really help ur case, they key to winning is send them every piece of info you can and make sure what u tell them is detailed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #283341 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi Louise

When they say harmful information is not to be shared - they want to protect the claimant. Sometimes this happens when a claimant says something at the assessment and the assessor thinks they are at risk, or information has been shared by a health professional such as a GP, which is not to be shared with the claimant because it is deemed they are at risk.

Obviously, I have no idea why it appears on your form, but someone wants to protect you, and they have a duty of care to do so.

I'm sorry that your assessment doesn't appear to give you the information you need, but the fact that harmful information cannot be shared, you should use it as your argument in your MR.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #283367 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic UC50 Form Question
Thank you for your replies,

If the information cannot be shared due to may cause harm then surely i should of been put in the Support Group.

How can i argue this in my MR? I have never done this before.

Kind regards

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #283368 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi Louise,

I would say your best bet is to follow the guides on here, as they're great for helping you get the correct wording needed to help in relation to your claim.

This website (see link below) is also great for helping you get the format right.

www.advicenow.org.uk/guides/how-win-work...ty-assessment-appeal

Hope this helps,

Regards, Chris.

The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid