× Members

UC50 Form Question

More
1 year 3 months ago #280482 by Louise
UC50 Form Question was created by Louise
Hello,

I am new and have questions.

I suffer with Depression & Anxiety, Migraines and Allergies.

Do i have to fill in the one form and combined my illnesses or do i have to fill in three different forms.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #280493 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC50 Form Question
Louise

It will be a single form where you explain all of your problems.

The form is in two halves, questions 1-10 cover physical issues and 11-17 mental health ones.

Have you looked at our UC/ESA Claim guide? If not then you can accessit via the Guides link at the top of the page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 2 months ago #281762 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi

Is there a way of finding out if they actually have my form, as i am really scared it been lost.

Kind regards

More
1 year 2 months ago #281763 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi Louise

Did you send your form by recorded delivery? If you did, check online with royal mail using the RD reference number to see if it has been delivered. The website will tell you when it was delivered, what time and who signed for it.

I would still contact DWP to see if your form has been entered on the system, if you sent it by RD,then tell the customer service adviser that it was sent by RD and quote ref number.

If you did not send it by RD then contact DWP and ask if they have received it yet, if it has not arrived yet, I would keep trying every other day, they should keep a note on your file that you contacted, if after a while it is still not registered they may ask you to send it in again, have you kept a copy?

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise

More
1 year 2 months ago #281892 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic UC50 Form Question
Good afternoon

Is it a good or bad thing that they have requested information from your GP.

Kind regards

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #281899 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UC50 Form Question
Hi Louise

We can't tell you whether it is a good thing or a bad thing that they requested information from your GP. They sometimes do this if they want some clarification on a person's condition.

This isn't to see if a claimant is telling the truth - it is more likely because a claimant hasn't given enough information or they haven't written clearly enough about their condition/s.

It is certainly better for the DWP to get more information if they need it rather than refuse someone a benefit because they don't have it.

BIS

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by BIS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid