× Members

Pip review: if increase/decrease until what date does that go back to

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #293997 by VIA
Dear fellow members and moderators,

I did not receive my PIP review within the given 2 weeks.
I called PIP on the number given on my text message saying if pip review form not received within 2 weeks to call them.
They said they were re-sending it.
Got a text message the following day to say they have sent me ‘another’ pip review form and to return it by a given day which is 1 month from the day they sent me the texT.

Do you now if in case of increase/decrease of pip money, to what date the amount is backdated to?

Many thanks,
Best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #294020 by Gary
Hi VIA

As it is a review and not a change of circumstances, if successful or not, it will be from the date of the decision.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, AnnieK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.