× Members

Pip due date for forms returned falls on a Sunday!

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294133 by Fleur33
Hi BIS,
I read in the forum someone had returned their PIP review and teceived a text from them the following day confirming this but I have not received any text and when I called PIP they said my forms had been received on Mobday the 5th! Should I call again or do they not always text? Very worried,thanks Fleur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294136 by Gary
Hi Fleur33

It is hit or miss with text messages, some claimants receive one others don't.

For peace of mind, if you sent you forms off by recorded delivery, checked they they have been delivered and signed for, once you get confirmation contact DWP to see if it has been entered on to their system. When you contact DWP have your recorded delivery reference number handy.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fleur33

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294143 by Fleur33
Ok thank you so much Gary.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.