× Members

Pip award

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293314 by Saffron5
Pip award was created by Saffron5
After returning my review form at the beginning of Sept 2023 like so many of us I just waited.
I received the usual texts and a letter saying my award had been extended by a year.
Then out of the blue had a text saying my review was complete decision letter in the post, arrived 3 days later.
I have stayed the same standard mobility and care.
Relief that it's done and surprise that they didn't even speak to me. I did include medical evidence.
One thing I did do after reading everyone's posts was apply for my blue badge regardless of pip as it runs out this week so I would have been without it. I put a covering note in and evidence of the pip I had at the time. I now have a new 3 year blue badge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293331 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip award
Hi Saffron5

Congratulations on your renewed PIP award. I'm glad that you were given a paper-based assessment. Good to hear that you were also able to sort out your blue badge. Well done!

BIS

Tags: @PIP @RESULT @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Saffron5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.