× Members

Pip award

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293314 by Saffron5
Pip award was created by Saffron5
After returning my review form at the beginning of Sept 2023 like so many of us I just waited.
I received the usual texts and a letter saying my award had been extended by a year.
Then out of the blue had a text saying my review was complete decision letter in the post, arrived 3 days later.
I have stayed the same standard mobility and care.
Relief that it's done and surprise that they didn't even speak to me. I did include medical evidence.
One thing I did do after reading everyone's posts was apply for my blue badge regardless of pip as it runs out this week so I would have been without it. I put a covering note in and evidence of the pip I had at the time. I now have a new 3 year blue badge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293331 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip award
Hi Saffron5

Congratulations on your renewed PIP award. I'm glad that you were given a paper-based assessment. Good to hear that you were also able to sort out your blue badge. Well done!

BIS

Tags: @PIP @RESULT @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Saffron5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid