× Members

Pip Extension review 2025

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293151 by Richard
Pip Extension review 2025 was created by Richard
Hi all,
Can anyone please give me peace of mind, I sent back the review forms in January this year I received a text in January, then in April then in may saying its still with them for review.
Now today I've got a letter saying my pip review is not yet complete.It's extend till August 2025
It's worrying me as to why their taking so long to review, I have added a new condition on the review which would take me to the higher level not the standard which I am on.
Are they delaying so I'd get vouchers this is the way my mind works unfortunately.

Thanks everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293201 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip Extension review 2025
Hi Richard

The DWP had a backlog, long before there was any talk about vouchers, so I would try to put that to the back of your mind. The time it takes to process reviews varies from about four months to a year and a half. The priority for the DWP is to deal with new claimants - not reviews - hence the long wait for many people. Why there is such a wide variation in timescales - we have no real idea - apart from the fact there don't seem to be enough people processing forms or carrying out assessments.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Richard

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293239 by Richard
Replied by Richard on topic Pip Extension review 2025
Thanks Bis for the kind help and peace of mind 👍
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.