× Members

Pip Extension review 2025

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293151 by Richard
Pip Extension review 2025 was created by Richard
Hi all,
Can anyone please give me peace of mind, I sent back the review forms in January this year I received a text in January, then in April then in may saying its still with them for review.
Now today I've got a letter saying my pip review is not yet complete.It's extend till August 2025
It's worrying me as to why their taking so long to review, I have added a new condition on the review which would take me to the higher level not the standard which I am on.
Are they delaying so I'd get vouchers this is the way my mind works unfortunately.

Thanks everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293201 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip Extension review 2025
Hi Richard

The DWP had a backlog, long before there was any talk about vouchers, so I would try to put that to the back of your mind. The time it takes to process reviews varies from about four months to a year and a half. The priority for the DWP is to deal with new claimants - not reviews - hence the long wait for many people. Why there is such a wide variation in timescales - we have no real idea - apart from the fact there don't seem to be enough people processing forms or carrying out assessments.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Richard

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293239 by Richard
Replied by Richard on topic Pip Extension review 2025
Thanks Bis for the kind help and peace of mind 👍
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid