× Members

Telephone assessment imminent! help

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293109 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Telephone assessment imminent! help
Hi Blueberry Owl

Thank you for your post.

I could not have put it better, will save your link for fellow members.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Csm, Blueberry Owl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293157 by Csm
Replied by Csm on topic Telephone assessment imminent! help
Thanks for sharing, our time is coming up, this will be the 6th assessment in 15 years, but this is the first time we've had to do a phone assessment.
With someone who suffers badly from anxiety and stress coupled with depression, i for one' feel anxious ' as to how my wife will cope with a prolonged phone call from what is essentially ' a stranger' to establish medically confirmed disabilities from consultants.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293190 by Grandma b
Replied by Grandma b on topic Telephone assessment imminent! help
My telephone ass went brilliant. I rang them to say i wanted THEM to record it,they agreed to it but said i would have to wait another 2 week for an assessor that agreed to it been recorded because not all do( i wonder why😏)so i got another appt and a lovely lady assessor rang me and explained everything and told me i would get a copy of the recorded assessment sent by courier(,i did 3 days later)

My ass lasted 2 hours,but the lady was so fair,she never tried tripping me up and when the call ended,i was exhausted but i felt hopeful.
I got my award 5 days later it was enhanced on both,and the assessor also advised dwp it should be a five yr award but the decision maker decided to make my award for 10 year so i was more than pleased.
I really do think having it recorded by them made all the difference. Good luck with yours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, BIS, boris1, Csm, #boo#tas#

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293323 by #boo#tas#
Replied by #boo#tas# on topic Telephone assessment imminent! help
Great news that really gives me some hope I don’t feel mine went well at all but I’m so pleased for you. It is hopeful to see good news.!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.