× Members

Pip report

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #294443 by Joany58
Replied by Joany58 on topic Pip report
Thanks Bis, Yes 6 points were given for using appropriate aids for washing and bathing, dressing and undressing and preparing food, 2 for each activity.
I made it perfectly clear in my pip 2 form and my MR that although I am able to use appropriate aids for washing and bathing and dressing and undressing, I am unable to use appropriate aids for preparing food due to lack of strength and grip in my hands including the safety aspect of trying to complete this activity and that I should have been awarded 4 points for this activity as I need assistance but don’t always get it. I have made it clear why I have lack of strength and grip and my GP has confirmed this in a letter. I will fight back in my appeal and let you know the outcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #294451 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip report
Hi Joany58

Follow BIS's post as it has some very good pointer, remember it's the why you need an aid, that claimant miss out.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joany58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.