× Members

PIP MR postal address

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #287370 by Giselle
PIP MR postal address was created by Giselle
Hi. I have just helped someone write a mandatory reconsideration letter but the only return address on their decision letter is
"Tresco House
FREEPOST
DWP HAS"
This doesn't look like a full postal address. When I google it nothing comes up. When I google just the postcode nothing comes up. And I've had a look at the list of postal addresses on the DWP website and it doesn't come up there either. Is this a functioning return address?

Thanks

Gis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #287387 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP MR postal address
Hi Gis,

I'm not 100% certain, so don't quote me on this, but I believe return addresses for MR's are based on the area in which you reside.

I have an address for HMCTS, however you're not at that stage yet. The only one's I can find from you mentioning "Tresco House" are on the link below:

chdauk.co.uk/centre/marylebone/

And this address from Google:

Tresco House, 65 Lisson Grove, Marylebone, London NW1 6UH

Hopefully 1 of these is the correct place, but what you can do is always check on the Royal Mail website. They bring up addresses automatically when you enter a name, or postcode.

Hope this helps,

Regards, Chris. :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.