× Members

PIP MR postal address

More
8 months 1 hour ago #287370 by Giselle
PIP MR postal address was created by Giselle
Hi. I have just helped someone write a mandatory reconsideration letter but the only return address on their decision letter is
"Tresco House
FREEPOST
DWP HAS"
This doesn't look like a full postal address. When I google it nothing comes up. When I google just the postcode nothing comes up. And I've had a look at the list of postal addresses on the DWP website and it doesn't come up there either. Is this a functioning return address?

Thanks

Gis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #287387 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP MR postal address
Hi Gis,

I'm not 100% certain, so don't quote me on this, but I believe return addresses for MR's are based on the area in which you reside.

I have an address for HMCTS, however you're not at that stage yet. The only one's I can find from you mentioning "Tresco House" are on the link below:

chdauk.co.uk/centre/marylebone/

And this address from Google:

Tresco House, 65 Lisson Grove, Marylebone, London NW1 6UH

Hopefully 1 of these is the correct place, but what you can do is always check on the Royal Mail website. They bring up addresses automatically when you enter a name, or postcode.

Hope this helps,

Regards, Chris. :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid