× Members

PIP Light Touch

More
8 months 3 days ago #287185 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Light Touch
B

Light Touch reviews are decided using the same criteria as any other PIP Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 day ago #287222 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic PIP Light Touch
Hi Gorgon,

Thanks for your replying back to my post. I was awarded a few months a 10 year award for PIP. Runs out in 2033.

What will happen in 10 years time .. under present conservative rules !
will i be subject to another 10 year award or a light touch ?

Obviously we don't hold a crystal ball to predict election results, i'm basing it on the present Tory regime.

Thanks

kind regards

More
8 months 1 day ago #287223 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP Light Touch
Hi Gordon,

Ahhh I never realised that. I thought that if someone got a 10 year award, that it means it's a light touch because of the length of time (ten years).

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.