× Members

DWP call back times?

More
8 months 1 week ago #286941 by Jenny
DWP call back times? was created by Jenny
Does anyone have any experience of how long it takes to get a call back from DWP if they says they are going to?

I’m in a very complex situation with my benefits (which I posted about on here before) which still hasn’t been resolved. I’m going into hospital next week for a 9 month treatment programme.

When I finally got through to DWP to ask about this last week (after an hour on hold) the person I spoke to said he couldn’t answer my question and I would need to be called back by a specific team and they would call “today or tomorrow” - this was last Thursday and I haven’t heard anything. Have attempted to call back, but got cut off after being on hold 45 minutes.

Contrary to what the DWP may think, I don’t have the time to be sitting on hold all day, I literally need to be packing/preparing for the admission.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286954 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DWP call back times?
Hi Jenny

I am sorry. Unfortunately, your question is the equivalent of 'how long is a ball of string?' We just don't know. I hope they get back to you as they have said they would.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.