× Members

DWP call back times?

More
8 months 1 week ago #286941 by Jenny
DWP call back times? was created by Jenny
Does anyone have any experience of how long it takes to get a call back from DWP if they says they are going to?

I’m in a very complex situation with my benefits (which I posted about on here before) which still hasn’t been resolved. I’m going into hospital next week for a 9 month treatment programme.

When I finally got through to DWP to ask about this last week (after an hour on hold) the person I spoke to said he couldn’t answer my question and I would need to be called back by a specific team and they would call “today or tomorrow” - this was last Thursday and I haven’t heard anything. Have attempted to call back, but got cut off after being on hold 45 minutes.

Contrary to what the DWP may think, I don’t have the time to be sitting on hold all day, I literally need to be packing/preparing for the admission.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286954 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DWP call back times?
Hi Jenny

I am sorry. Unfortunately, your question is the equivalent of 'how long is a ball of string?' We just don't know. I hope they get back to you as they have said they would.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid