× Members

PIP renewal

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286675 by Allison Allford
PIP renewal was created by Allison Allford
In regards to PIP renewal, I sent of my husbands form and received a text saying it has been received by the DWP 16th Jan. Today 17th Jan,I received another text from them stating that a decision has been made and we will get the letter within 2 weeks.
I am in shock to be honest at the speed of the decision and no f2f assessment requested either. Do I take it as good news or bad?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286702 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP renewal
Hi Allison

This does occasionally happen, but I honestly can't tell you whether that is a positive or negative outcome as I have known it to work either way. I really hope you get the outcome you are hoping for.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allison Allford

More
8 months 1 week ago #286720 by Allison Allford
Replied by Allison Allford on topic PIP renewal
BIS, I will let you know when the letter arrives. Thank you for your time :)

More
8 months 1 week ago #286891 by Allison Allford
Replied by Allison Allford on topic PIP renewal
Hi BIS, just to let you know we received the decision letter today 20/01/24. He was awarded care- enhanced and mobility - enhanced ongoing with a renewal not before January 2034. The award letter was dated 16/01/24. I think that has to be a record for the DWP. A PIP renewal received and decision made within 24 hours.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286903 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP renewal
Hi AA,

Congratulations on your prompt DWP reply and success - It's great to hear!

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.