× Members

PIP renewal

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286675 by Allison Allford
PIP renewal was created by Allison Allford
In regards to PIP renewal, I sent of my husbands form and received a text saying it has been received by the DWP 16th Jan. Today 17th Jan,I received another text from them stating that a decision has been made and we will get the letter within 2 weeks.
I am in shock to be honest at the speed of the decision and no f2f assessment requested either. Do I take it as good news or bad?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286702 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP renewal
Hi Allison

This does occasionally happen, but I honestly can't tell you whether that is a positive or negative outcome as I have known it to work either way. I really hope you get the outcome you are hoping for.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allison Allford

More
8 months 1 week ago #286720 by Allison Allford
Replied by Allison Allford on topic PIP renewal
BIS, I will let you know when the letter arrives. Thank you for your time :)

More
8 months 1 week ago #286891 by Allison Allford
Replied by Allison Allford on topic PIP renewal
Hi BIS, just to let you know we received the decision letter today 20/01/24. He was awarded care- enhanced and mobility - enhanced ongoing with a renewal not before January 2034. The award letter was dated 16/01/24. I think that has to be a record for the DWP. A PIP renewal received and decision made within 24 hours.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286903 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP renewal
Hi AA,

Congratulations on your prompt DWP reply and success - It's great to hear!

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid