× Members

pip xmas

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286144 by Olive
Replied by Olive on topic pip xmas
Ok thank you Chris.

I had a look yesterday at my bank account and there was nothing there - but I will look again next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286145 by freefee
Replied by freefee on topic pip xmas
i get esa support group and pip both elements, i have always received the extra tenner in my esa payment, for years now, got my payment of a tenner esa 7/122/23 no code or anything, just the extra tenner, read it has been £10 since 1971, don't know if that is true though
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olive

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286149 by pusscatsmum
Replied by pusscatsmum on topic pip xmas
Hi, I received my wonderful £10 xmas gift last week . It came as I am now since April, have been in receipt of the State Pension. However I have been on PIP for many a year and previously on what was DLA. Over the years I have received the £10 Xmas gift twice only. I did phone in 3 or 4 times, but each time was told the same thing , 'oh its hit and miss if you will get it and why make a fuss over £10', the response makes you feel silly and money grabbing, so one feels disinclined to make a fuss, and the worry in case it triggers an early view from the hitler movement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Olive

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286203 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic pip xmas
Hi Olive,

Nothing for me either up to this date 12.12.23.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286212 by Olive
Replied by Olive on topic pip xmas
I've just looked online and had nothing yet either.
Maybe they pay people alphabetically?
My surname starts with "W" - so I may be one of the latter one's to be paid the £10.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286224 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic pip xmas
Hi Olive,

It could be surname related if they're having to input the data manually, but it also says online to contact them if you haven't received it by January 1st 2024 - which is quite a stupid date tbh, because no one will be working.

I still haven't received mine also yet.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.