× Members

ESA50 Form sent to complete over Christmas

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286129 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic ESA50 Form sent to complete over Christmas
I've also just received an ESA50 which was sent on 4 December and whihc has to be returned by 4 January 2024. There's never a good time to get the form but this is not a good time at all due to the time of year.

It's good that some members have been able to get an extension for returning the form but I was under the impression that for ESA (unlike PIP) it wasn't possible to extend the date by which the form should be returned. I'm just going to complete mine next week, doing it bit by bit over a few days. I'm aiming to get the form posted a few days before Christmas.

There's space on the ESA50 (Q99) to give reasons why the form is being sent back later than the date it should have been. While mine will be getting sent back around 20 December at the latest I intend to include a note that the form was returned just before Christmas and that if it arrives after the return date it will be due to the Christmas and New Year post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286130 by Gaston20
Replied by Gaston20 on topic ESA50 Form sent to complete over Christmas
Hi navigator,

This site was a lifeline for me when I got my daughters questionnaire.

www.facebook.com/FightBack4Justice

www.fightback4justice.co.uk/login/

They offer a service where they fill your form out for you , you call them and you relay all the information to them and They then post the completed form back to you,

www.facebook.com/FightBack4Justice

www.fightback4justice.co.uk/login/

www.disabilityforms.co.uk/book_now
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286152 by Mollie
Replied by Mollie on topic ESA50 Form sent to complete over Christmas
My husband got an extension of several weeks for ESA when he was in and out of the hospital with gallbladder problems on top of all his other issues. The bit that seemed to seal it was stating the anxiety and stress it was causing. This happened in about 2017 or 2018. It seems to depend on the person you speak to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robbie, BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.