× Members

Award decision made

More
10 months 1 week ago #285463 by Ger
Award decision made was created by Ger
Good morning,
I was awarded standard for both daily and mobility on my first application for pip 18 months ago. I recently sent a lot of paperwork and explanations on my recent change of circumstances. Dwp have text me to say I shall receive my decision letter within 2 weeks.
Has anyone just been awarded anything with no follow up telephone or meeting? ( my first assessment after Covid was in person). I’m worrying as I’ve either provided enough info so they don’t need to speak to me or they have just kept me as I am?
Thanks for any info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285478 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Award decision made
Hi Ger

The fact is that it can go either way. Sometimes they make a decision without an assessment, and sometimes they insist on another. If they didn't have enough information to make a decision, they would have told you. However, that doesn't tell you whether the outcome will be positive or not. I'm afraid you will have to wait and see. I hope it goes in your favour.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.