× Members

Award decision made

More
10 months 1 week ago #285463 by Ger
Award decision made was created by Ger
Good morning,
I was awarded standard for both daily and mobility on my first application for pip 18 months ago. I recently sent a lot of paperwork and explanations on my recent change of circumstances. Dwp have text me to say I shall receive my decision letter within 2 weeks.
Has anyone just been awarded anything with no follow up telephone or meeting? ( my first assessment after Covid was in person). I’m worrying as I’ve either provided enough info so they don’t need to speak to me or they have just kept me as I am?
Thanks for any info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285478 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Award decision made
Hi Ger

The fact is that it can go either way. Sometimes they make a decision without an assessment, and sometimes they insist on another. If they didn't have enough information to make a decision, they would have told you. However, that doesn't tell you whether the outcome will be positive or not. I'm afraid you will have to wait and see. I hope it goes in your favour.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid