× Members

WCA proposed changes

More
11 months 1 week ago #284705 by debbiesixtysix1
WCA proposed changes was created by debbiesixtysix1
I recently contacted my MP about the proposed changes to WCA and mentioned the WCA : activities and descriptors consultation and my views on the subject . My MP strongly agreed with what I had to say and the reasons why I had said them. She shared my concerns that the Tory Government had consistently failed disabled people.
It was a lengthy reply to my email and showed understanding and compassion throughout .
My MP has taken the opportunity to raise my concerns on the WCA consultation with Mel Stride MP ,secretary of state for work and pensions.
👏👏
Also I emailed and raised all my concerns about the WCA consultation to the DWP government .
Let’s all show how we feel and maybe things will happen in our favour. Don’t hesitate to let the government know how you fell about the harsh proposals - contact your MP and complete the form online or email and explain your views on the WCA proposed changes. Each and every one will help us !
The following user(s) said Thank You: fibrofred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284715 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic WCA proposed changes
Hi debbie,

That sounds like such sensible advice, and I totally agree with you 100%.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: debbiesixtysix1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.