× Members

WCA proposed changes

More
11 months 1 week ago #284705 by debbiesixtysix1
WCA proposed changes was created by debbiesixtysix1
I recently contacted my MP about the proposed changes to WCA and mentioned the WCA : activities and descriptors consultation and my views on the subject . My MP strongly agreed with what I had to say and the reasons why I had said them. She shared my concerns that the Tory Government had consistently failed disabled people.
It was a lengthy reply to my email and showed understanding and compassion throughout .
My MP has taken the opportunity to raise my concerns on the WCA consultation with Mel Stride MP ,secretary of state for work and pensions.
👏👏
Also I emailed and raised all my concerns about the WCA consultation to the DWP government .
Let’s all show how we feel and maybe things will happen in our favour. Don’t hesitate to let the government know how you fell about the harsh proposals - contact your MP and complete the form online or email and explain your views on the WCA proposed changes. Each and every one will help us !
The following user(s) said Thank You: fibrofred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284715 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic WCA proposed changes
Hi debbie,

That sounds like such sensible advice, and I totally agree with you 100%.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: debbiesixtysix1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid