× Members

MY PIP REVIEW

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284274 by Spennywen
MY PIP REVIEW was created by Spennywen
Dear ALL
I went throught my review for PIP on the 5th October 2023.
I am posting to say the following:
firstly, thank you to this oustanding website for ALL your amazing hard work to help people like myself.
I had my PIP Face to Face consultation on the 5th October in the afternoon, ( 25 miles away frommy home)
it was with IAS.
It took 2 hours and 27 mins.
Absolutely drainging and exhausting. I completed my review form with ALL the advice on this amazing platform.
With A level standard of paper work and multiple pages of evidence. However, it was the most humiliating, prolonged, intense, aggresive interigation I have ever had to go throught in my life.
I was not prepepared to be utterly humiliated and questioned in the manner that I was.
I had a carer with me, however, they were completely shutdown when ever trying to help me explain aspects and iformation was not accepted. ( I have the assessors report as evidence)
I am posting to purely advice members, there is a hard stance on people with disbilities, no matter what your condition. We have no value. Evern if like myself you work .
Thank you for your amazing advice and support to ALL volunteers on this webite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284284 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic MY PIP REVIEW
Hi Spennywen

Thank you for your post and sharing what could only be described as a horrendous appointment.

Don't forget to contact DWP 48 hours after after your assessment and ask for a copy of the assessors report called a PA4.

Fingers crossed you may get a good result, let us know how you get on.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spennywen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.