× Members

MY PIP REVIEW

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284274 by Spennywen
MY PIP REVIEW was created by Spennywen
Dear ALL
I went throught my review for PIP on the 5th October 2023.
I am posting to say the following:
firstly, thank you to this oustanding website for ALL your amazing hard work to help people like myself.
I had my PIP Face to Face consultation on the 5th October in the afternoon, ( 25 miles away frommy home)
it was with IAS.
It took 2 hours and 27 mins.
Absolutely drainging and exhausting. I completed my review form with ALL the advice on this amazing platform.
With A level standard of paper work and multiple pages of evidence. However, it was the most humiliating, prolonged, intense, aggresive interigation I have ever had to go throught in my life.
I was not prepepared to be utterly humiliated and questioned in the manner that I was.
I had a carer with me, however, they were completely shutdown when ever trying to help me explain aspects and iformation was not accepted. ( I have the assessors report as evidence)
I am posting to purely advice members, there is a hard stance on people with disbilities, no matter what your condition. We have no value. Evern if like myself you work .
Thank you for your amazing advice and support to ALL volunteers on this webite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284284 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic MY PIP REVIEW
Hi Spennywen

Thank you for your post and sharing what could only be described as a horrendous appointment.

Don't forget to contact DWP 48 hours after after your assessment and ask for a copy of the assessors report called a PA4.

Fingers crossed you may get a good result, let us know how you get on.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spennywen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid