× Members

ADP - Bus Pass

More
1 day 20 hours ago #295010 by mumsgirl
ADP - Bus Pass was created by mumsgirl
Hi, I currently get ADP. I was awarded it 2 years ago till 11 Oct 2024. I sent my review form away a few weeks ago but not heard anything back yet and probably won't be assessed for many months yet as there's a backlog. Because I got the award I was entitled to a free bus pass, which will expire on the 11th Oct 2024.
Is there anything I can do to get the bus pass renewed while waiting for the review to be completed or will I just have to go without indefinitely until I get the review (and hopefully an award!). Usually when you get the bus pass you have to provide your award letter but obviously I dont have one, I dont even have a letter to say that my award has been extended until the review is done (but I know they have received my form).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 day 18 hours ago #295017 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ADP - Bus Pass
Hi mumsgirl

I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about the bus pass system in Scotland. All I can suggest is that you contact the organisation (council?) who issues the bus passes and see what they suggest. You could also ask ADP to send you a letter to use as evidence.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.