× Members

Can I change from paper to online form?

More
1 day 17 hours ago #295020 by Swiftness9480
Replied by Swiftness9480 on topic Can I change from paper to online form?
Are you saying: send the picture to them digitally by attaching it to the journal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 day 16 hours ago #295022 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Can I change from paper to online form?
Hi Swiftness9480

Why would you attach it to the journal? it is a PIP claim not a WCA claim.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 day 10 hours ago #295035 by Swiftness9480
Okay, so where should digital photo be sent, through what digital means? email? What?

More
21 hours 30 minutes ago #295047 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Can I change from paper to online form?
Hi Swiftneess9480

This thread originally started with a question about PIP from member "wootwoot". I replied, and then you asked a question about what I'd said. I replied to you, and you have continued to ask questions that appear unrelated. This thread is confusing because we don't know what benefit you are referring to. This is why we ask people not to ask questions that apply to them on other people's posts, because we may end up giving the wrong answer.

I don't know which benefit you are referring to, so please start a new post, ask your question, and say which benefit you have questions about and we will try to help.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
20 hours 14 minutes ago #295053 by Swiftness9480
You wrote: "He can write a letter by hand, take a picture of it on his smartphone (if he has one) and send it in"
My followup question has been simple and straightforward and completely related to this thread.
I asked what is the digital method for a person can send this photographed letter to PIP that you recommended, OP to do.
I don't know the digital methods are to send this digital letter to PIP.
Because you said what to to provide to PIP, but didn't say HOW to send it in digitally, I offered you examples such as email and journal because you weren't answering my actual question.

Please answer this question:
What is the digital communication method to SEND this photographed letter to PIP?

More
16 hours 43 minutes ago #295062 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Can I change from paper to online form?
Hi Swiftness9480

I did answer your question, a journal refers to UC. If you apply for PIP online then you can up load any documents. If you complete PIP by paper form then you will have to photo copy it and send it in.

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid