× Members

Can I change from paper to online form?

More
5 days 3 hours ago #294855 by wootwoot
Can I change from paper to online form? was created by wootwoot
I've already been sent a paper PIP2 form but I'm having to complete my answers on the computer so I can edit them a lot. I don't have a printer, so am wondering if it's too late to ask to submit my form online instead or if I would have to start a new claim to get the online form?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 days 14 hours ago #294876 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Can I change from paper to online form?
Hi wootwoot

It won't be too late to change - but you need to ring the DWP and confirm that's what you want to do. You don't want your records to get confused and them still thinking that you are sending in a paper form by a certain date. Ring and get it confirmed. When they confirm it, make sure that you send in a letter saying that's what has been agreed and keep a copy for your own records.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wootwoot

More
3 days 7 hours ago #294924 by Swiftness9480
Replied by Swiftness9480 on topic Can I change from paper to online form?
But if he has no printer, then can he send one digitally?

More
2 days 17 hours ago #294956 by BIS
Hi Swiftness9480

You don't need a printer to complete and submit the online form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 days 6 hours ago #294994 by Swiftness9480
Replied by Swiftness9480 on topic Can I change from paper to online form?
"send in a letter saying that's what has been agreed and keep a copy for your own records."
Are you saying that without printer, this letter can be sent online?

More
1 day 18 hours ago #295014 by BIS
Hi Swiftness9480

He can write a letter by hand, take a picture of it on his smartphone (if he has one) and send it in

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.