× Members

Wrong form received

More
1 week 2 days ago #294739 by jjHope
Wrong form received was created by jjHope
Hi guys. I received PIP form in post in August after registering the claim in March. I’ve noticed no QR CODE and the footer note says PIP2 JUNE 2018? Is this the RIGHT form I’ve received?

They also didn’t ask if I wanted to complete it online, just the form will be sent by post. Which it was! Can I ask to complete it online instead, if indeed, they’ve sent me an outdated form?

Grateful for any help!

Jo xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 20 hours ago #294804 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Wrong form received
Hi jjHope

I don't think it's an outdated form. If you want to fill it in online - just ring up and ask them. They will say yes.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.