× Members

Text review complete.

More
1 week 2 days ago #294722 by Poollie1
Text review complete. was created by Poollie1
My daughter just received text saying review complete. She didn’t have an assessment, I understand it’s a standard text and not necessarily going to be a positive outcome. However wondering the percentage of people successful and percentage declined who received the same text.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #294726 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Text review complete.
Hi Poollie1

Your daughter has had an assessment - she's had a paper-based one. I don't know of any statistics that report on the outcome of the text messages.

You could ring and ask for a copy of the assessment report—it's called a PA5. Unfortunately, many people who have recently had paper-based assessments have been told that no report has been written and only notes were made before a decision was reached.

Hopefully, you will receive the decision letter quickly with the outcome she needs.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.