× Members

Successful appeal, but imminent ESA end date

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #294507 by Jen
Hi, apologies if this comes up twice, but the brain fog is real today!

I had my ESA Appeal hearing last week and the tribunal decided that I am to be treated as having limited capability for work, but NOT for work related activity, therefore I am not in the support group. The DWP has paid me ESA throughout the wait for the hearing, but this is due to end (as I have reached the 365 day limit for the award). As the hearing has not resulted in me being put in the support group, does this mean that my ESA will still end on 29th September? I can't work it out from the information online, it's all too complicated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #294522 by Gary
Hi Jen

I have answered your question in your other post; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...ppeal-outcome#294506

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.