× Members

PIP review form PIP.1043

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #294340 by hazelyoung
PIP review form PIP.1043 was created by hazelyoung
Hi I have never had a review before always a fixed term where I have to reapply. I have a few questions

1. In the first box tell us if something has changed and approximately when. Do I leave it blank if nothing has changed or put no change and then go into detail on the next box where is says tell us how you manage this activity now?

2. The form states, when we last looked at your claim Sept 2021(This was a MR) we looked at all the information available to us to decide whether you could carry out 12 activities and the help you needed to do them. My question is I went to tribunal Dec 2021 and won, so do I send anything after the tribunal or send everything after Sept 2021 including the tribunal award?

3. Under dressing and undressing in the e-training module reliability and fluctuating conditions I read that you can be awarded points if you can't get dressed by 10 am due to pain in the morning. Does it matter what time you get up in the first place and 10am is fixed time no matter what time you get up?
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #294439 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP review form PIP.1043
Hi Hazelyoung

1. We don't advise that you put 'no change'. Have a look at the Guide to PIP claims and reviews. You'll find the advice on this from page 127

2. I would send everything after Sept 2021 including the Tribunal award.

3. I don't think it matters what time you get up. I would focus on the pain and how that stops you getting up as early as you might want to.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.