× Members

UC claim date

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294225 by Anneb
UC claim date was created by Anneb
PS to my last question about Housing Benefit saying Universal Credit can be claimed when I have new tenancy agreement so in advance of actual moving date. Would that count as "natural migration” ? I f it did that would be okay but if it counted as “voluntary migration” that would be no good with respect to being transferred to LCWRA group of UC and transitional protection of SDP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294228 by David
Replied by David on topic UC claim date
Hi Anneb,

Replying to this PS to your other question which I have just answered..... It does not make a difference as far as SDP transitional protection is concerned if it is "voluntary " or " natural migration ".
What would make a difference is " managed " migration but that is not occurring in your case.

The LCWRA status is retained as long as ESA is not closed before claiming UC.

David

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.