× Members

Dwp telephone assessment

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294147 by JULIE
Dwp telephone assessment was created by JULIE
Please can someone give me advice on how to give myself a great chance of passing a telephone assessment from the center for health and disability assessments department on the 21st Aug.
This is causing me great stress
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294169 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Dwp telephone assessment
Hi Julie

You haven't said which benefit you are talking about. If you select the appropriate benefit from the Guides tab at the top of the page, the first guides for PIP or for ESA/UC have sections about telephone assessments, what to expect, and the types of questions you may be asked. You'd be wise to read through that guidance.

Once you've had a look, if you have any specific questions, come back and ask and we will try and help.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #294188 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Dwp telephone assessment
As far as I am aware from my own and friend's experience , "center for health and disability assessments" =CHDA, just do ESA. In any case not PIP. Hope that helps.
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.