× Members

UC appointment because my phone number changed

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293834 by Onyx123
I have to have a UC appointment next month because I need to update my phone number becsuse it changed and bring ID to prove who I am. For my help to save to prove who I am I only had to provide my driving license and passport number to change my phone number. Because I can't receive a code to log in into my UC account I had to update my phone number.

Being the suspicious person I am when it comes to Job Centre appointments seeing I don't have to attend them because I am in the ESA support group because I have Parkinson's and my PIP review is in I don't trust the DWP and their tricks. Seeing I set up the account online and didn't need to prove who I am in person before why now for a change of phone number?

Is there anything I need to be beware of with the sneaky DWP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #293835 by BIS
Hi Onyx123

I hope that someone might be able to comment if they have had a similar experience.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.