× Members

Query on PIP points

More
2 months 2 days ago #293710 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Query on PIP points
Thanks again Gary.

I thought so, & queried it with DWP. They said the same as you, that I could lose the award at the tribunal.

If the tribunal did decide to reduce my DL enhanced award back to standard, the tribunal would let me know wouldn’t they so I could pull out? The DWP didn’t mention this until I did 😒

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 days ago #293724 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Query on PIP points
Hi Bud

You are correct. The last tribunal I was at gave the warning, we carried on and won. I depends on the evidence and how you come across on the day.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, Wendy Woo

More
2 months 1 day ago #293744 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Query on PIP points
Thanks again Gary.

I’m not sure if I’ll go for it, I’ll have a good think. But I’m awaiting my letter. So nervous was I over the call, expecting them to ask me questions (they didn’t ask me any) that I could barely speak. I never expected anyone to call me. Although it didn’t stop me from clutching my phone wherever I went in the home 🤭

I suppose if they turned me down, I’d still have the enhanced DL. Plus I’m asking for a longer award, the tribunal gave me one last time. But bad DWP had only given me 3 😒months. I ended up with 3 years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid