× Members

New cancer/CB ESA, ?UC?

More
2 months 1 week ago #293497 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic New cancer/CB ESA, ?UC?
Hi Denby

I'm so sorry to hear about your son-in-law. You are all in our thoughts.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gaddy, Wendy Woo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #293505 by denby
Replied by denby on topic New cancer/CB ESA, ?UC?
Dear Wendy Woo, Gaddy and many others, thank you soo much for your kind words. What an emotional rollercoaster, today I found out that DWP have caved in to my PIP appeal, got enhanced x 2 indefinite/ten years so they emailed HMRC to 'lapse' my appeal. For once I did not mind half an hour doing a crossword waiting on the phone to DWP to confirm, having had a text from HMRC first, but without the award facts. Anyway it helps the bank of mum and dad fill the gaps.
Best to you all,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaddy, Wendy Woo, Anji

More
2 months 1 week ago #293523 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic New cancer/CB ESA, ?UC?
Denby, so sorry to hear about your son-in-law that is terrible news.
Anji
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.