× Members

PIP Appeal, DWP date for submission passes.

More
2 months 1 week ago #293506 by denby
WOOHOO. Got a phonecall this week going over some of the questions, I stuck to my guns firmly. Text from HMRC, called DWP, Enhanced Indefinite on Both. So much worry now over. No need to chase them basically ever, as I understand it, as if they tried in ten years time to knock me down, they'd have to justify it.

So many thanks to all the sterling volunteer Mods, wonderful backroom team and fellow sufferers of DWP on here, and wishing you all equal success. Couldn't have done it without all of your Guides and contributions.
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, KABTT , Gaddy, Wendy Woo, Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #293508 by Gary
Well done denby

Congratulations on all your hard work, as you have stated you stuck to your guns, enhanced indefinite on both.

You can now have a well deserved rest. 😮‍💨 ☀️ ⛱

Gary

I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.
Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ Appeal

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Wendy Woo, Anji

More
2 months 1 week ago #293513 by Wendy Woo
Replied by Wendy Woo on topic PIP Appeal, DWP date for submission passes.
Congratulations, denby, so pleased for you. It's one thing less for you to worry about with everything else you've got going on at the moment, so it couldn't have come at a better time. Please don't stop posting your messages - it's always good to hear from you and we all so hope everything goes well for your son-in-law.

Very best wishes to you,

Wendy
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gaddy, Anji

More
2 months 1 week ago #293516 by Gaddy
Well done denby.
It is an added relief to receive a 10 year award I know and now you are free to direct your energy where it s needed most.
Wishing you and yours the very best.

Gaddy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo, Anji

More
2 months 1 week ago #293520 by denby
Much appreciated Wendy, and you are so right less to worry about atm.
Denby

More
2 months 1 week ago #293522 by Anji
Oh, denby, I'm so pleased for you!! We've had a few successes recently on here, which is so encouraging and it is good to know that you don't have to worry about this now!

Congratulations for sticking to your guns and having the conviction and determination to get what you needed.

Well done!
Anji

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid