× Members

Reply to Bic for previous answer

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293271 by Slim
Reply to Bic for previous answer was created by Slim
Thank you Bic, for detailed reply. It was 10 points for unfamiliar journey . I presume they have bumped that up from 4 & not allowed me to add original 4 & then a further 10 equalling 14. I should have done MR at time but was afraid ( as most are) of complete pip being reassessed. I dnt think it is worth the hassle of change of circumstances as I could end up being worse off. At least ( I hope) I will be on light touch for few more years. But leap is very difficult to understand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293291 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Reply to Bic for previous answer
Hi Slim

Yes, it is challenging to understand. I replied to your other post and pointed to the specific part you can read about the points if you want.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.