× Members

ESA Review's Recommencing ??

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293347 by JayJay66
Replied by JayJay66 on topic ESA Review's Recommencing ??
I'm so sorry. I did my PIP last year ( I've claimed for 30 years if we include DLA ) and the stress never ends. I had hoped it would at least ease a little as we all aged , clearly not !

Thank you so much for replying and I'll send hopes and prayers for your's too 🙏

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293356 by boris1
Replied by boris1 on topic ESA Review's Recommencing ??
Yes
I was reassessed last year after being in support group for ten years.
I am 60 and it came completely out of the blue.
I was kept in the support group following the telephone assessment.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293366 by Gaddy
Replied by Gaddy on topic ESA Review's Recommencing ??
Bonkers isn't it?!

I never thought I would look forward quite this much to reaching state retirement age.

Best wishes,

Gaddy

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293367 by The Dog Mother
Replied by The Dog Mother on topic ESA Review's Recommencing ??
I will be 58 soon.I got my wca form late last year. Regular as clockwork every three years. Even though the past five times I've been paper based, as was this time too.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293378 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic ESA Review's Recommencing ??

Hi, I am 65 years old and have just received my PIP reassessment papers and I am expecting the ESA or being transferred to UC paperwork any minute now as they failed me on PIP last time, withdrew ESA benefits and made me appeal for the whole lot. Anyway, yes, it's happening even at this age. Hope this helps.
How close to being 66 are you? It's not much consolation as your PIP is under review but if you are within 3 months of the state pension age then your ESA shouldn't be reviewed. The DWP's own guidance is that a review date should not be set within 3 months of a person reaching pension age.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.