× Members

Tribunal win and advance please

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293262 by Petermcgarry
Tribunal win and advance please was created by Petermcgarry
Hi, I would like to thank everybody on this forum and the people who give their advice three weeks ago I went to a pip tribunal and won now I get advance daily living and advance mobility with out your help and advice I might not have won this so I would like to say big thanks to everybody also I was placed on LCWRA’s about 3 years ago but now am getting messages from universal credit. they want to know why I cannot work yet. I’ve been placed in LCWRA’s also I have updated my medical conditions on my journal which the doctor thought I had TIAS small stokes but my brain scan showed I have got a blood vessel similar to an embolism by my Brain pressing all the nerves down side of my head still under the consultant, which I’ve got to see every six months and load of more disabilities so l am asking with winning the tribunal can UC still call me go to the job centre for assessment again thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293263 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Tribunal win and advance please
Hi Peter

Congratulations on winning at the Tribunal for your PIP, enhanced daily living and mobility.

I would write them a letter and ask them to stop harassing you, you have enough to contend with, without extra pressure, you may want to send them with your letter a copy of the Tribunal decision.

As you are in the LCWRA group they should not be harassing you, you could take up the issue with your MP.

Check your claimant commitment; There are 4 conditionality groups:

* Group 1. No work related requirements
* Group 2. Work-focused interview requirement
* Group 3. Work preparation requirement
* Group 4. All work-related requirements

www.entitledto.co.uk/help/Claimant-commitment-Universal-Credit

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anji

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293265 by Petermcgarry
Replied by Petermcgarry on topic Tribunal win and advance please
Hi Gary thanks again for advice also all the moderators I would like so a BIG THANKS and all the people who go this forum and it took 16 months go to the tribunal and I won so thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, LL26

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293281 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Tribunal win and advance please
Hi Peter

Many, many congratulations on your Tribunal win.

And do take up Gary's advice and involve your MP if UC continues to try and harass you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Petermcgarry

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293308 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Tribunal win and advance please
Hi Peter,
Its a big well done from me too!
It's always good to know to that B&W has been helpful.
I also agree with Gary's advice!
LL26

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.