× Members

Pip date

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #293150 by Michael buckley
Pip date was created by Michael buckley
Hi
I have requested my review date for pip to be moved forward due to paperwork proof not being ready are you allowed to move it forward again sa still not received paperwork proof Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293198 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip date
Hi Michael

I don't know whether your forum name is your real name - if it is, you should change it. I attached a link to the instructions. It's the second one on the page benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

Regarding your PIP review, I'm unsure if I understand what you've done.

You are due a PIP review. Were you sent a review form with four weeks to return it, and then asked for an extension because you didn't have all the paperwork? If this is what happened, you can ask for a second extension, but whether they will grant you one - I can't say. Some people do get extensions, but the extra time is not applied consistently. They are far more likely to tell you to send in your form and then send any extra information when you have it.

Sorry, if I haven't understood what has happened. Post again if I have it wrong.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.