× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration Notice: help required

More
2 months 5 days ago #293611 by pipsqueak
Replied by pipsqueak on topic Mandatory Reconsideration Notice: help required
Thank you.
I've now got the paperwork ready to send the MRC but am unsure which address to use. I've looked at the guide but cannot see where it should go to. The form itself also does not say anything about where to send the docs to.
Is it the address which is on the decision letter?
I am going to send everything special delivery tomorrow morning...
Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 5 days ago #293612 by Chris
Hi pipsqueak,

You usually get sent a letter and the address is normally in the top right corner - however I don't think it's always specific to your area as such. I live in the North East, and I had to send mine to Wolverhampton, despite there being offices in Newcastle.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pipsqueak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.