× Members

Data Protection Breach

More
4 months 1 week ago #291572 by Sally
Data Protection Breach was created by Sally
I had a hemorrhage stroke last year with seizures. Two week in a coma and a further two weeks in rehabilitation. It's left me with extreme fatigue. I now suffer from dysphasia where I struggle to find the right words to say. I have limited movement in my right arm. Driving licence taken off me and can no longer work. Waiting for angiogram to see if I have aneurysm or arteriovenous malformation. ZERO points on PIP. Not even 1 point for the dosette box I use or the chair that in my shower. If it wasn't so stressful it would be funny. I asked for the PA4 form. It was addressed to me with the correct name but it had someone elses national insurance number as the reference and it read Dear Miss ............... It was the wrong name! It was so full of inaccuracies and just things I simply didn't say.. .. Needless to say i am doing a Mandatory Reconsideration. I used to work for the Police and if I took that report to court the Judge would kick the case out and reprimand me. It's disgraceful
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #291574 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Data Protection Breach
Hello Sally,
How infuriating! All aspects of that is.
I wish you more joy with your MR.
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.