× Members

HEARTFELT THANKS AND HAPPY BUT SAD FAREWELL

More
4 months 1 week ago #291554 by petrocelli
Hi there all

After well over a decade and some, my membership is finally coming to an end as I qualified for my State Pension the end of last year.b As a result of which, I no longer receive CB ESA.

Therefore, I wanted to thank you all, Mods. Forum Members, Admin, Tech Support and of course Steve and Holly, without whom we wouldn't have the information we have in order to do battle with the DWP.

I seriously would have lost the will to live without the existence and support of you all over the years. I'd also never have survived the paperwork and secured further years of my benefit without you all. I shall continue to sign post people to B&W.

My most humble and heartfelt thanks.
P.
The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar, Gordon, pusscatsmum, denby, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Charlie, LL26, Anji, Blueberry Owl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #291555 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic HEARTFELT THANKS AND HAPPY BUT SAD FAREWELL
Wishing you an amazing form free retirement petrocelli. If you start suffering withdrawal symptoms you might want to check out whether or not you are entitled to pension credit. And whilst we trust that you will remain fit and healthy, if things don’t work out in the department, pop back here and check out the Attendance Allowance guide.

Bon Voyage,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar, lesley, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Charlie, Anji, Blueberry Owl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.