× Members

Capita

More
4 months 1 week ago #291522 by CubL
Capita was created by CubL
I was out today with my dog. I came back to vehicle and there was a man standing by the vehicle behind typing on an iPad, thought he might be giving parking tickets so I asked politely what are you doing?
He said he was not allowed to say what his job was or what he was doing but I noticed on his iPad it said Capita. He then put equipment into boot of car, which was his parked behind mine, and then went in dog park and sat on bench with phone, which he didn’t use, for about 5 minutes.
My question is, do you think he was watching me or am I being paranoid?
I am on esa cb and DLA. Would I have to be informed if I was being observed without my knowledge? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #291543 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Capita
Hi CubL

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

Without a crystal ball, we have no idea.

Capita have their fingers in a number of pies such as TV licensing, Transport for London, Local Authorities.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo, Charlie

More
4 months 1 week ago #291580 by David
Replied by David on topic Capita
It wouldn't have been the DWP/PIP as they haven't outsourced investigations to Capita as far as I know.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.