× Members

ADP review form.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291406 by mumsgirl
ADP review form. was created by mumsgirl
Can you please advise how best to fill in the ADP review form. Having had a quick scan through it asks if there's been a change and if you select NO it tells you to go to the next question. If you select YES you get the opportunity to write about the change. my problem is that whilst I don't really have a change I want to go into more detail than I did in my original form. So do I select NO but still fill in the box where write what the 'change' is? Or if I select NO will they take that as my 'final' answer and not look at what i've written in the box. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #291448 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ADP review form.
Hi Mumsgirl

We don't know enough about the ADP system to be able to answer your question adequately. We can't tell you if you tick no - whether they still look at the 'change' box. I would ring them and ask. If you don't want to ring, I would select YES, because you know then they will definitely look at it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl, AshleyMcab

More
4 months 1 week ago #291528 by AshleyMcab
Replied by AshleyMcab on topic ADP review form.
Hi

Some suggestions

1 As an alternative to doing it online you can use following link to download and print document and then upload or post. You can add additional sheets if you run out of space

www.mygov.scot/adult-disability-payment-...es-downloadable-form

2. Contact Social Security Scotland on 0800 182 2222 and explain you are having problems and request help from their local delivery team

www.mygov.scot/if-you-need-help-from-soc...tland/local-delivery
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
4 months 1 week ago #291529 by AshleyMcab
Replied by AshleyMcab on topic ADP review form.
Hi

I work for a Citizen Advice Bureau and assist clients to complete Review forms which confusingly are titled Change Of Circumstances as they use same form

So you can also contact your local CAB for help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.